The Lake District
The Lake District is one of the most beautiful places in Great Britain which is outstanding for it’s Lakes and breathtaking mountain scenery which was made famous by Alfred Wainwright with his 7 Pictorial Guides to the Lakeland Fells.
There is lots of photographic interest in The Lake District from Lakes to Mountains to Waterfalls, The Lakes has it all, it’s basically spectacular and if you have never been before you will be blown away by it’s beauty.
The Lake District is a fantastically rewarding place to photograph all year round.
Cost : One to One Photography Workshop – £175 per day (including pub lunch)
What Will I Learn
- Composition Techniques
- Use of Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
- Understanding Depth Of Field
- Exposure and reading/understanding the histogram
- Choosing the correct lens for the job
- 1 Months FREE e-mail support
Start Time / Itinerary
- Start time depends on the time of year but I’m flexible and can work around yourself, it’s your day so we will discuss before hand what is best for you.
- A usual day will be between 8 and 12 hours
- We will meet at a location and then spend the rest of the day in my Landrover Discovery, you will then be returned to your vehicle or Hotel at the end of the workshop
- We will usually photography between 4 to 6 locations
What Will I Need To Bring
- A tripod is essential for Landscape Photography to keep the camera steady and is also very useful for composition purposes
- Camera plus manual
- Filters are another essential piece of equipment as it helps to control exposure and reduces reflections
- Lens: Ideal Lens size is 24-70 and 70-200
- If you don’t have the following gear you can use mine all you would require is a memory card so you can take your images home with you
- Waterproof clothes and wellies, the Lake District weather can change at the blink of an eye
An average level of fitness is required, however I also have disabled friendly routes available in which photographs can be taken within a minute of my car.