The Yorkshire Dales
We have Waterfalls, Dry Stone Walls, the Stone Barns at Muker to the amazing Limestone pavements of Malham. In fact the Yorkshire Dales is one of the most beautiful places in the UK, and why Yorkshire Dales photography is so popular.
This makes the Yorkshire Dales a great place to photograph any time of the year. I also run Lake District Photography worksops, which you can find here.
- One to One Photography Workshop – £225 per day
- 2 Clients Sharing – £350 per day
- 3 Clients Sharing – £450 per day
What Will I Learn
- Composition Techniques
- Use of Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
- Understanding Depth Of Field
- Exposure and reading/understanding the histogram
- Choosing the correct lens for the job
- 1 Months FREE e-mail support
Start Time / Itinerary
- Start time depends on the time of year but I’m flexible and can work around yourself, it’s your day so we will discuss before hand what is best for you.
- A usual day will be between 8 and 12 hours
- We will meet at a location and then spend the rest of the day in my Landrover Discovery, you will then be returned to your vehicle or Hotel at the end of the workshop
- We will usually photography between 4 to 6 locations
What Will I Need To Bring
- A tripod is essential for Yorkshire Dales landscape photography to keep the camera steady and is also very useful for composition purposes
- Camera plus manual
- Filters are another essential piece of equipment as it helps to control exposure and reduces reflections
- Lens: Ideal Lens size is 24-70 and 70-200
- If you don’t have the following gear you can use mine all you would require is a memory card so you can take your images home with you
- Waterproof clothes and wellies as you can never predict the weather
For Yorkshire Dales photography, An average level of fitness is required, however I also have disabled friendly routes available in which photographs can be taken within a minute of my car.